Rise Above T1D Program
Rise Above T1D is a 6-week online yoga therapy series designed for type 1 diabetics by a type 1 diabetic yoga therapist. The goal is to transform your diabetes challenges into your unique source of daily inspiration. The program will teach you how to rise above your condition and thrive wholeheartedly in your unique capacity.
- Learn intervention strategies for hyper and hypoglycemia
- Improve your resiliency to diabetes stress and overwhelm
- Brighten your attitude about living with a chronic illness
- Turn diabetes into a means to be more self-aware and resilient
- Overcome deep seeded patterns, beliefs and hang-ups about how you care for yourself
- Practice patience and compassion towards yourself
- Earn lifetime tools to apply whenever you feel out of balance
For 6-weeks, M-F you will be given a short and effective yoga therapy practice under the guidance of C-IAYT yoga therapist and T1D Evan Soroka. These practices can include physical postures, breathing exercises, short meditations, visualizations, journaling exercises and self-care routines.
Working from the outside in, Evan will guide you deeper into the sources of mental and physical obstacles so that you have more strength and clarity to understand what you can change and what you can let go of.
With clarity and discernment in your mind you will be able to stop the negative cycles of highs and lows, ups and downs before they begin. Allowing for more freedom, balance and improved ability to live greatly and thrive.